had one of those weeks where i had an avalanche of thoughts fueled by transitions, old wounds, new developments.
emotional upheavals and pit moments.
praises and condemnations.
old habits and new changes
New routes and old maps
Boy, wat a week.
Glad Papa God is sorting them out for me.
Security in Him. Trust. Knowing I'm His possession. Precious. No need to get into anxious mode. He's got the plans. Just follow the Master's master plan. Loved. Sayanged. Treasured. Chosen. Priestess. Princess. Valued. Cherished. Delighted in. Enjoyed. Rejoiced over. Smiles. Kisses. Hugs.
Ps 30:2-3, 11-12
"O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me. O LORD, you brought me up from the grave; you spared me from going down to the pit.
You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever."
Sunday, February 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment