
OMG. I feel Singapore today. Ha
Glad I came back on Fri and not Sun. Had a couple of days to breathe, unpack and come back to Sing.
Today I feel the heat (literally and also figuritavely) ... the demands from clients and the errands to run! Ha! But glad... think I'll lose the 3 kg I put on. Ha. Feel like the photo - cheery sky plus the day to day climbing of steps. Am doing what I need to... yet with this glow and joy. What better way to live? Glad for the break. Really. Puts new fuel and perspective.
Realised I'm still in between my PC-Mac migration, trying to eat and spend less as per the holiday days and just getting back to the groove. But the difference is - I'm looking for change. Packing the house/ room over the last few days was liberating. Trashed out old stuff and made some changes. Was good. Just feel a renewal. Though I'm coming back to where I left off - the multiple errands, unsolved puzzles, unfinished books, half bottle of jam... its with a new perspective. Rising above instead of being sucked in. Overcoming instead of glooming.
Prayed with a friend just now. Glad to have friends to walk the journey with. Still unclear where to head ahead... but trusting and risking.
No comments:
Post a Comment