I've always thought one cannot change the past.
I was wrong.
I like what Ashton Kutcher said when he was interviewed about his new flick "the butterfly effect". He said this:
"I think we do have the ability to change our past by our current actions and the things we do." He goes on to elaborate that with every current step he takes, he changes the past by overcoming obstacles and by making the wrong things in the past better / right.
If you think deeper, what you do now, will become past. Facing the present, making adjustments and changes, will effect the past. The past then becomes better.
No wonder God said that He is "I am". Not "I was" or "I will be". I value God more. With him I do not need to live in my past. But I can have hope and strength to accept the past and face the NOW. In facing the NOW, I shape the past and the future. Wow.
Thank you Jesus! =) Love ya!
Friday, July 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment