Too many people dare not pursue their dreams.
Too many people dare not take that risk.
I'm glad I did. I'm glad I am.
God gives dreams to give an indication of His plans and purposes for us. So why stop dreaming?
Dreams are free. But of course there is a price to build the foundations to the sand castles. Why not?
And dreams with God are only the dreams worth pursuing. Having lots of money is a good dream. But it is empty unless God is in there. Having lots of businesses is a good drea,. But it is empty unless God is in there. My dreams are from God, for God, and accomplished with God. No other alternatives.
I soar. I live. I dream. I bless.
Testimony of His Love
I'm looking for a rainbow,
somewhere in the sky
Wishing for a shooting star,
just for you and I
I dream of pretty flowers,
a garden of my own
A place where I could find my dreams,
a place to call my home.
I'm waiting for a miracle,
a reason to believe
Searching for an answer,
a destiny for me
I hope for rain and sunshine
and laughter all the time
I pray that God would colour
this empty world of mine.
Bridge:
If only to Him you'd turn your eyes
You'd find the faith to realize
Chorus:
For He is my life. He is my soul
I know that God is in control
No matter what the world may be
He's there for you and me
For He is my life. He is my soul
I know that God is in control
'Cos all that He does
Is a testimony
Of His love
Tuesday, August 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment