Monday, December 20, 2004

Love East Timor

I'm amazed... how Father God is moving... that He loves East Timor so much that He is calling His young people...

I used to champion missions, I still do. The only difference now is Papa God is changing the youths so much so that they WANT to GO! Wow. How awesome is that? The days of sowing have become a season of reaping a harvest. The tears become joy. I wonder why things had to be so tough... but the truth is if it was so easy to get, the joy would be lesser right? Heh...

I've never heard them saying they want to go. Now is the time. To Go forth.

I'm amazed I'm amazed I'm amazed I'm amazed I'm amazed I'm amazed...still amazed still amazed still amazed

its like a dream come true...... true.... true.... true.... true...

God... I think I've waited a long time for this to happen... I think you've waited longer... I'm glad I waited with you...High-Five!

No comments: