Tuesday, January 11, 2005

New Year New Me

Have been enjoying the new year so far... sure there had been some days with stormy weather... but oh well.. that's not the point... the point is that its new year. What other better time to make changes? Kinda gone pass the write down new year resolutions phase... instead the whole of last year was just that, kinda going all out to do whatever I ever wanted to do for years. And this year is no different.
New Year - just enjoying making the changes. Dumping away things that I had kept for YEARS (go ask my mama, she used to call me garang guni)... and putting in new things (Ha! I finally threw away that old big pillow in my living room that existed since i was a kid!! and replaced it with a new Ikea one)... and also streamlining
Decided to kick away my bad habits, establish good ones... (haha finally finally getting into the wash-tone-moisturise routine)
Guess... I've just reached a threshold of frustration - really wanting more change in my life
And also a new blooming... discovering new sides of me... that I never dared to show... but oh well... its coming out... God is drawing it out... the softer side of me... =)
Hee... I'm having lotsa FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

No comments: