Monday, October 24, 2005

learning to let go, learning to say no

i'm glad.

learning to really grow beyond who I was.

sillyly i forgot to take my money after taking my ATM card... duh... that's the FIRST time such things have happened to me. Guess I was really focused on a project. Was quite frustrated and angsty... but heard God say "Let go"... hehz... took me a while, just had to keep CHOOSING to obey and let go. Initially I did, and it just became something to laugh at. Guess I've learnt to be more forgiving of myself and other too. THUMBS UP!!!

hehz... think I'm getting better at saying no. after lots of kick-in-butts by a good friend who NEVER fails to remind me to do that when I should. I say yes too often. Ha. Too nice and easy gg. Too much of a pushover. Too much of an obliger. Maybe I just wanted people to like me. Well... I've learnt I need to draw boundaries, pray and think through before I take up certain projects and really live a balanced and fruitful life. Am happier.

No comments: