Sunday, October 16, 2005

new steps


shoes
Originally uploaded by jgal.
I think Christians must be the most versatile to change. As we are always changing from glory to glory and also moving from seasons to seasons and also moving by the cloud by day and pillar of fire by night. Heh.

New direction of the Arts. Hmm... new frontiers to conquer... new area to break into, to pioneer.

Felt God saying "trust me" last Sunday regarding this move. Really have no clue, have no 'hows', but I know He will lead and open doors. Dun even know where it will lead to.

But one day, would sure hope I'll have exhibitions worldwide and heh, dream big! But all in all, it sums up to this song: I stand in awe of HIM.

To reflect His beauty, His mystery, His splendor, His uniqueness, His majesty.

May my art reflect Him and rightly represent Him.

No comments: