Tuesday, March 14, 2006

LIVE.


feel amazed

was videoing LIVE for the first time...

quite awed by the responsibility... it really is so fun... to see how a little action is projected on screen and to 3 other venues together affecting a couple of thousand people. Wow. What a privilege.

thankful. may seem like repititive drudgery to others, but it REALLY was fun to me! Ha!

Now I understand why my friend posts his techie/systems photos online... because he really is excited about it... ah.... I'm getting it...

And I think I appreciate background people more now... the accounts and admin people, the techy people... there really is much dignity in such work....

This is my portion... so glad i have a siphoned portion... and also a nice high chair to sit on.. heh... happy with my black jacket too... so I can wear colours and just throw the jacket over!!! Ha...
Overall... I'm glad... I like the speaker too...Enjoyed my work LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How nice, to like your work...

No comments: