Its terribly exciting.
To wait for God to give.
Been bitter. But learnt to forgive. Learnt to trust God. Learnt to surrender. Learnt to look to God to provide. Many years I wanted to drive. Not so much for the status but for the mobility. A symbol of freedom. Always hoped my dad would be like other dads who let me drive. All these years he did not allow me. All these years I struggled. Blamed. Been angry. Feeling deprived. All these years (since I passed), the new year resolution is to pick up driving again.
Today. Is the day. I had 1.5 hrs of refresher driving class (2nd one). After that, I took the car, with my dad in the passenger's seat, going to Margaret Drive. Wow. To many people, that's kinda normal. To me, its a MIRACLE. What a release! What a year of turnaround. Awesome. I'm awe struck.
And every drive out is the furthest I went. Like my hair... every inch it grows, is the longest it has been. Just pretty exciting... ha.
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment