right now... am just waiting for an event to start
and getting my internet fix... ahha....not really.... just want to chill for a while
hmm... finding it quite amusing...the behind the scenes. am really tired. but managed to sleep. actually slept on stage just now. was just thinking... people danced, preached, acted, jumped etc on the stage and i slept on it. hahaha... just funny... really thankful for this colleague who got me a huge nice white blanket and a pillow. managed to catch some winks. wow. feel like a battery. recharged.
hmm... waiting for tonight... to come... the crowds to pour in...
it's been an amazing experience. really. heard about how Jesus heals, miracles, gold dust and all. But it was all head knowledge and heart to a certain sense. Maybe I reasoned out... the stories of "planted people" and hmmf... gold dust... maybe the guy just sprinkled some. BUT THIS TIME... I really saw it for myself. ha. really. The privileges of videoing. Felt like a news coverage camera personnel... running to cover the news. Last night... I saw cripples walk. This lady with a back brace who could stand. Gold dust on a few chairs. A persian lady healed of pain. I mean... WOW. ROCKS! God heals. What also convinced me was also the authenticity of it all (I HATE FAKE-Os)... of how some people were prayed for but not healed totally on the spot and it was ok. The preacher did not 'force' the person to stand or be healed. Yeah. It was real. And it was grace.
Grace is something I'm trying to understand. Guess as Singaporeans, I'm learning what is grace. How you can receive something without having to work for it / perform for it.
Ok... better run to the ladies before the crowd (I mean the CROWD) comes in.
Let's see what will happen tonight!
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment