4 weddings.
2 trips.
2 births (friend's kids)
1 camp.
1 graduation (brother's).
+
4 videos to finish.
3 video classes (to teach).
3 web newsletter editions
in just 2 months. *faints*. And the Great Singapore Sale. *grin*
Hmm... feeling tired... and wondering how am i gonna finish the rest of the stuff in 2 weeks when I'm back. *faints* ha. But fun. Oh well... prayed for help! =)
Oh well... glad I went for prayer meeting tonight. Really helps when you have a time to focus on God. Then things fall in perspective. It is no longer about getting things done, or to check off my 'to-do' list. But it is the essence behind these events, the hope of the trips. I guess I can get quite caught up with details. Ha. Need to learn to relax.
I think its quite tiring to just coordinate what to wear... haha... can be fun... but sometimes when time pressed... hmm... but glad I've pre-planned quite some things so I'm less packed. This period was anticipated. But some were surprises such as births and graduation. Well... do hope I'll get friends who will help to dress me up... clueless with these hair stuff... and this fashion stuff is rather new to me. Want to dress well... yet quite lazy at times to bother. haha
I think this is the first time I'm in Sing for the GSS for many years... can't help but feel the itch to shop. But I dun exactly need anything. And the crowd is crazy. And i'm gg overseas. but after packing my cupboard and trying which dress to wear for tomorrow's wedding, I found some stuff I need to get and stock up.
I need:
1 silver top
1 foot petals
1 cocktail dress (maybe)
1 foundation bottle
2 lip gloss
1 lilac/pink eyeshadow
1 sunscreen
1 night moisturizer
there goes! my shopping list!
okies... I'm gg to kiss my bed.
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment