
Wow. Wat a fantabulous-amazing-beautiful movie. I'm satisfied.
Great graphics. Superb detail. Breathtaking realistic backgrounds. But beyond that, a story that carries so much weight.
Not alone. Teamwork. Family. Something I'm starting to learn recently... that I don't have to do it alone. That I belong. That there are people who like me. That there are people who I can trust and trust me. I mean it blows my mind. I paid the price of going alone... chasing my destiny... my call... my dreams... and the journey I had to take was driving along roads different from the majority of my friends... but now I am driving on a road with a whole new bunch of people who are driving with me. When my tyres are flat, they go with me for the change. When I run out of fuel, we drive to the petrol station together. When I skid off the track, they prod me back on. Amazing. And best of all, we are driving together... on the same highway... to the same destination. I'm still awed. Blown away. Like the last few days... used to go for such events alone... but now... almost everybody was there... I'm just overwhelmed. Amazed.
Dreams. Wow. How Sally had a dream... and she wanted revival for her town... ooh...yes... to keep dreaming... oh... I still have so many dreams unfulfilled... but slowly but surely... many of them are coming to pass. I took the car out on my own yesterday. WOAH! To many people it ain't a big deal... but to me... I waited 5 years for this... it tops my list of new year resolutions... and finally it comes to pass... I mean like WOAH! Such a joy.
Journey vs Destination... How people changed from driving for its pleasure to driving to "make it there". Yeah... how miserable. Process is FUN! That's where the action is.
"Empty Cup"... How fame is just an empty cup....what's worth chasing? My secondary marcom client dream? My producer dream? Or where and what I am meant to be... though it seems like Sally - a porsche in a rickety town. Because of His dreams.
Wow... what a movie... ROCKS!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment