just feel like rambling
eeeks... it's still tough days...
but was rather fun today -
had lunch with an older friend and it was good just processing stuff. She asked a lot of questions... which helped me focus more. She has not heard much of my story so it was good, I was less emotionally involved and could be more rational about things... At least it gave me some handles and pointers to start... progressing somewhere... lots to think and ponder...
was fun at a meeting - though i still find myself not getting the hang of things... but was fun just interacting with people and being a part of a discussion. of something exciting. Went to Toys'R'us to buy toys for a shoot tomorrow. Grin, I like that. Hmm... I was a little flabbergasted at the Barbie section - where there was so much selection. Even interiors! And celebrity dressing. And I was surprised that the interior design and clothes were really up to date. Some of the dresses are the ones I will also wear *faints*!!!
Looking forward to the shoot tomorrow, sounds fun!
Having some friction at home due to the move - different family members have different agenda and different moving patterns... ha! Wonder why i get picked on. Sigh... oh well... bittersweet.... .... ... just have to remind myself how good Royce bittersweet chocs taste.
Ok... gotta sleep.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment