
slept til almost 3 today.
it had been a really long week. Moving, packing, working, having to handle Dad emotionally. Real tiring.
woke up just so so tired. yeah, the prawn noodles near my new place is quite good.
Haha... quite happy I made a clock!!! hee hee. love the clocks at Molecue but they cost at $100... wasn't ready to part with that kind of $$ so I decided to make one. Haha... ripped an old blouse of mind and used the fabric over a canvas and bought a clock mechanism from Art Friend. Voila! my own homemade clock *proud of myself*
Continued to clean, wipe, dust, pack today... little energy for that though. But glad I got some stuff done. Bit by bit everyday... Still hoping to get a book shelf soon! My books are sitting in boxes near my toilet. Grin.
Went for a SAJC play called Love, Food and Babies. Rather literal title that explains it all. Dragged my tired body there and was surprised by the fun play. Well... it was rather suggestive and felt it was a little older for the cast/audience... but nevertheless it was pretty good. Fun, funny and of course the reason I went was to see Rachy. Hee hee. Fun to see her grow up, act and yeah, just to hear her growing pangs. Love that gal lots. Warm, intelligent, emo, creative, crazy, articulate, compassionate, loving... one of those young peeps that have a real special place in my heart. Met Clyde and her bf too, great to see her stepping into full time. Glad. Strange thing was both of them said the same thing - in a card/ sms that I had left a mark in their lifes. Wow. That's encouraging. This is the kind of thing worth living for, worth giving. To inspire lifes that inspire more lifes. Great encouragement. Sure needed that. It's otherwise a rather dreary day - still feeling pooped.
Got my uplighter plugged in and gives this room a light warm glow... nice... and FINALLY... i get to spend time just playing with my photos, blogging and just chilling... longed for this for weeks already. Phew... my internet connection works (the first day I could not log on)... and the floor is clean (no more dusty feeling) and the table is here (this vhive table I bought a few years back is still handy).
Looking forward to some time to create the gardenscape for my wall above my bed. And creating more stuff from this room of mine.
Yeah... more house and room shopping tomorrow... ... and cleaning, wiping, unpacking, packing etc too... build & defend, set up & maintain. Life and its practicalities.
No comments:
Post a Comment