Monday, June 04, 2007

life.



been really tired. woke up today at 6am... for a shoot.

Had loads of fun, laughing. I like wacky videos. I like working with people. But a bit tired.

Am a bit grumpy... feel unfair that I keep having to do what is someone else's responsibility. at home, at work. i really need rest. i look like a panda. concealers don't work.

yet at the same time, am excited. good.

haha... just great to be rambling randomly.... life as a young adult is hard... and challenging... time can be so limited due to work... oh well... but there are other joys... anyway... I'm a pilgrim in progress. This is not my real home.

i miss the sun. i want to swim. i miss running too. hope to hit the gym tom. i want to travel. i just want time off.

bittersweet. even roses have thorns.

No comments: