i'm so heady tonight.
just amazed. the dream is alive. and never will fade. The compelling love. The mercy. The love. The zeal. The passion. Of the one who Never gives up. Of the one who always reaches out.
so many things that stir my heart, stir the depths of me... a passion that is refined. a passion that is consistent. a passion that is intact despite and inspite of. Recently, I have been feeling fire in my bones. New zeal. New love for the things I believed in. For the pain, disappointments I had, hope is in place of that.
seeing young people arise and go forth to bless many people, to love the peoples of the world. what an excitement.
to see what I've sown in tears, now to reap in joy.
to choose to trust. to choose to be content. to choose to live to my destiny.
just to be in the company of people i love.
Fresh fire in my bones.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment