Sunday, December 16, 2007

Art Housed.




i feel very happy with my christmas lights and my m&ms christmas ornaments. ha. wanted to get a christmas tree but could not find a suitable one. So... I decided to just drape the lights over my shelves of toys and hang the ornaments on my accesories rack. ha. love it! its Christmas!!!! heh. going to watch Hoops and Yoyo Christmas CD soon! heeeeeee

listening to some light Jazz with Tony Bennett... nice... and soft yellow lighting... heh... been dreaming of this set up since Uni days... ever since I stepped into Eden's room. Heh. Now I have my own room with yellow lighting and dreamy music. Nice. The little pleasures of life that make life a little more bearable... and enjoyable. balances out the pain??? been moody these last 2 days

really enjoyed today... had a meeting in the morning... felt more reason to go through the difficult training I am going through now... felt privileged to be part of something bigger than myself...

met some old friends for lunch... haha... funny how different idealogies and directions people can pursue... but still fun to hang out once in a while. life really does move on. with people getting married, having kids, changing jobs... life is sure more than that... but it involves that too... just glad to know that though they may not fully understand, but I know they love and support me in their own ways.

hmm... glad to have picked up a lovely white skirt... yay! another basic to my wardrobe!!!! =) it was slightly shiny and it fits to a T. *glad*

ooh... went through a chapter of "What Good are the Arts?" Feel I understand more... good!

just glad to meet Meen and Tom... to Meen who understands, shares my journey and values. just feel like my heart can rest when I talk to her. its really good to have met Tom... just to dialogue and hear his heart and vision. so glad for both of them. i can't ask for better art-gallery friends here... was fun visiting the UtterRubbish useLESS exhibition. Yay, in the words of Tom, paying money to see trash. Ha. I really enjoyed the whole exhibition. It was fresh, quirky and soothing. Love the place - old Supreme Court. Just fun to weave in and out of the place. Great to see design moving towards sustainability. happy to hang out with Meen and Tom. Was sure fun!

Today is sure artsy day! dropped by the Esplanade, picked up a few DVDs and walked through some artsy installation and picked up some brochures etc. So fun. So much visual food. yay!heeeeeeeeeee happpyyyyyyyyy

applied for a job online but arghhhhhh did not save a copy and just because that i did not fill in a blank, the form was reset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got really upset... but was reminded that at least here, I could get employment. In places like East Timor, even if you wanted, you could not. SO... I DECIDED TO BE THANKFUL. heeeeeeeeeee

yeah... life goes on... next week seems exciting... even tomorrow... just glad there are fun things lined up... and little things that keep me happy... just fighting bitterness, boredom and sadness... remembering to trust, look up and move on....

No comments: