Sunday, April 06, 2008

早睡早起

Hmm... I'm beginning to like this early morning things... by the time it was 11ish 12 last night... my eyes were closing...

woke up this morning... felt tired yet slightly fresh. happy to just take the car and drop off something and went to Ikea to have breakfast and do some work. *happy*. Didn't scratch anybody's car... didn't get lost... and didn't need any maps (ok, streetdirectory.com.sg was down). Heh. Feel happy. Might be small to many people, but to me, its a big deal. Mobility and overcoming fears and mistakes.

I like the early morning feel... feel fresher and more productive. Heh. Think I'll stick to this rhythm... *big grin*

Feel glad that my breathing and stamina is better too. Yest went for a lovely tan and swim (just made me feel that I got out of the country)... (loved just resting under the sun - super feel good feeling).. and really glad that I could swim continuously without getting out of breath (those gym cycles are doing me some good)... and my nose actually feels clearer (Yes! been praying for that... and also wanna dive one day!!!)

Hee. 早睡早起身体好!

No comments: