Gosh - the changes are as expected but now I'm feeling the crunch
The pace is super fast, workload is heavy and feeling physically tired. Just yawned.
There's an excitement yet a tinge of doubt.
There's joy yet some a tinge of fear and restlessness.
Jumping from 50 km/h to 80-120km/h is quite an adjustment.
Also am hunting... hunting for the excitement, push that was once there. Emotionally am trying to push ahead... need life. Felt something had died, had faded away... That I don't even feel like trying anymore...
Thankful for Delirious singing something just for the high 'c's - Every little thing, will just be alright.
I'm sure these things will work out. I have peace, bearing and purpose. For such a time like this. If I 'perish' by having to do more work, I 'perish'. Die to self I suppose. Okies - back to the plough.
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment