sometimes being stuck in a problem or similar issues .... is no good. often we just try with the same approach and just go round and round. i think its good to just take a step back and think. I've got a new problem: Inbox flood. Work + personal emails. + facebook + twitter + other alerts. + email subscribes. Argh. Starting to irritate me. Suddenly I realised instead of dealing it in the same way (as with my music + photos which are starting to pile up and t threatening to bust my mac's memory... I better deal with that now.
I think I waffle too much... need to learn to be more decisive... and also find a system to organise the onslaught of info thrown my way. PLUS the multiple streams I have to straddle. I need to tackle them NOW. Ok, tomorrow. At least I've decided to deal with that tomorrow.
Took MAJOR steps back that day... and wacthed a DVD - seeing how BIG the universe is and how tiny we are... pretty humbling... glad to have friends ping me out of now-where and give me little presents that remind me I'm still loved and remembered.
I need sleep. Now. :)
I think I waffle too much... need to learn to be more decisive... and also find a system to organise the onslaught of info thrown my way. PLUS the multiple streams I have to straddle. I need to tackle them NOW. Ok, tomorrow. At least I've decided to deal with that tomorrow.
Took MAJOR steps back that day... and wacthed a DVD - seeing how BIG the universe is and how tiny we are... pretty humbling... glad to have friends ping me out of now-where and give me little presents that remind me I'm still loved and remembered.
I need sleep. Now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment