Monday, September 06, 2004

Realist Idealist

Space. To roam. Space. To collect ideas. Space. To explore.

That's what I did today.

Just seems like what I'm collecting is bursting out of its seams.

I want to be. I want to be. I want to be. I want to be. I want to be.

A designer. An artist. A photographer. A font creator. A fashion desginer.

I want to. I want to. I want to. I want to. I want to. I want to. I want to.

To create. To evoke beauty. To call out compassion. To jolt. To have my own label. To add meaning. To change. To make a difference.

I will. One day. Because I have a Father God who gave me dreams. Dreams that are maps and His blueprints. Blueprints with His fingerprints.

Sandcastles become real castles with a real princess. My King stays there.

1 comment:

cindy said...

keep dreaming & keep the passion alive. I am dreaming with you too. And we dream because He gives. God was probably the last one with an original idea. every new dream is from HIM!