WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOWHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
My debut lomo pix.
Wow. I'm really very happeeeeee!!!!!!!
Been doing lots of corporate projx and have been feeling yuckx.
wanted to try lomo-ing but just somehow did not dabble into it.
went for a greenspace lomo competition, amazing race style in our very own chinatown area and it was great fun!!!!!!!!
met new friends (my friend could not join me), inspired by the new things I see, discovered many places and things I had not seen/known. It's a great feeling!!
Plus... found it. Have been taking many of these object-driven photos but lacked the edge with a normal cam. Ooooohs... with the LOMO, it just gives an extra OOPMH!!!! heeez.
Yay Yay Yay!!! On to my lomo journey.
Plus how a friend from cell group gave me a lomo!! and another friend is lending me his holga!!!!!! to shoot black and white.
feel happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
that I'm finally doing something that is of ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
It's so Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, September 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment