Sunday, September 11, 2005

a skirt makes a woman

heh.

have been feeling grubby and grummy with all the camera work and also the multiple deadlines I have to meet. had a great retreat and feel a lot more relaxed. Decided just to dress up. Hee. Just for fun. Just for myself. It's a great feeling to feel refreshed and also wanting to doll up.

PLUS!!!! my skin was ok and I can wear skirts that are shorter!!! Yay!!! What people take for granted like its really normal is something I yearn to do. Hee. Been waiting to wear skirts for months!!!

And I guess I've come to be more open about it. Not feeling so uptight about it. And that it's ok for my friends to see the scars. And it's also part of the lesson of accepting the imperfect me.

Ha. Went to office the next day with contact lenses, make up, a blouse, a skirt and heels. haha. was teased the whole time. "Date?" Hee. Had people who said I looked beautiful and also that I should wear skirts more often. Was a funny episode. Hee. Was fun to just surprise people too.

It's just different I guess. When a woman puts on a skirt, it just adds an ethereal quality to it, an invisible signal that says "I'm a woman". It's funny if you think about it. It's just less cloth and less sewing. But a skirt shouts womanhood. Hee.

Just bought another skirt today. *grin*

No comments: