Tuesday, December 06, 2005

His desire is for me

pain pain pain.

the last 2 days ... different incidents and conversations have triggered pain pain pain. Pain because of unfulfilled desires. Pain pain pain. cry.cry.cry.

but strangely, i'm glad. because i'm brave. to open up the box of desire. to open the box of dreams. that were dusty, with cob webs and left at a corner. think many people lived ALL their lifes like that.

yeah... it does evoke pain. but i think it is temp. and facing and acknowledging my desires open up to new things.

Awake our souls. To adore Beauty and be beautiful. To see dreams come true because the Dreamgiver gave them.

Dunno how this journey will eventually work out... but I know it will be a happy ending. Call me naive and whatever, I dun care. I know the One who holds my hand in this journey is trustworthy. Many of my dreams have came true already. Awaiting for the rest to be.

One day I will not be crawling in the cocoon, but flying and flapping my wings like a butterfly. One day I will not flutter, but soar. One day. That today is a new day.

No comments: