had a little blockage these few days... maybe I tried to be strong... maybe I didn't have time to be vulnerable.
Was good that tonight I was able to be honest with myself and transparent to God... for the emotions I was going through at work, some conflicts with a dear friend... feel free-er... to soar on...
It finally sank in... a close friend is flying off... next week... kinda like was ok about it until tonight. Felt like we were little gals... and my good play friend is moving to another faraway neighbourhood... hmmffff.... the tears came out tonight.
Actually... come to think of it... I think we got a lot closer in this last year... esp through this dark period I was gg through... and also her journey. Plus the crazy little stuff we do like poking fun at each other (literally)... and cracking corny jokes or just acting like kids.
Gonna miss her... ...
Friday, September 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment