

Looking at this picture... gives me hope... the ray of light that cuts through. Been feeling so low... looking at this reminds me of the promise He gave me... that my future is bright.
maybe my equations are being shifted. my expectations are being reshuffled. my bubbles being burst. surrendering my dreams and letting rest in Him. Walking day by day is sheer faith. But one thing is for sure - an anchor for the soul, firm and secure - hope in Him. No matter how BLAH i feel deep down i know He is here. And He walks with me. And maybe this is one of the times He carries me... as per the cliched footprints in the sand.
maybe there are many changes. Maybe friendships had taken changes. Maybe I just dunno how to feel. maybe i am tired. maybe i am bored. But God is still good. I just find it so strange. On one hand, I'm really happy...and seeing many victories, seeing many blessings... on the other... there's so much uncertainty, questions, fears etc... I'm baffled. Really.
Just glad... that in shaky times like these... I have an anchor. I know that in multiple changes, there are somethings in life that never changes. I know I have a sure love. I know that when all things fade, I'll still have Jesus. I know that even I have nothing, even I fail, even I mess up, even I lose all I have, I still have Jesus. I know that even though things come at me, even when I don't get the support I want, even when I yearn for love I can't have, I still have Jesus. He never goes away, He never forsakes me, He always wants the best for me. I love my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment