Sunday, October 08, 2006

joy of finishing

heh heh... I'm a typical high I...starting out enthusiastically and ending up somewhere else ... getting distracted and disorganised... haha...

BUT...

over the last few years til now... i realised my failings... and started to attempt to have variety yet select a few items and focus on them til I finish them. i realised I do not do things long or often enough to be good at them. i think that must be one of the biggest revelations in my life! ha!

I've been working on it and am proud I've been making progress... Been re-organising and getting rid of things. Basically streamlining. Think I was trying to do too many things at one time. Now I try to do some things with the same time =) I've been finishing many books, utilising recipes etc that had been kept for a long time, some over 10 years!!!! Feel a huge sense of accomplishment. even in the little things. Like making vinaigrette... haha... I finally made a few concoctions! Ha!

Glad... really... looking forward to more... hope to dance... swim better... and rock climb better... cook better... finish more books... and more... *beaming*

No comments: