hmm... Dad sprung a surprise. Glad he is in a good mood (always glad when he is in, not fun otherwise).
Was planning to spend the day just being arty - happy i created a bracelet, a necklace and painted the background of the canvas today... then Dad said - let's go Balestier to check out the lights.
So I went. Was rather 'xian' after a while coz my designer tastebuds were gg for $500 at least. Hmm... kinda prepared to give up... then whilst dad was asking my opinion about a lamp, I saw something. Ooh... instead one, 3 lamps. Ooh... lateral thinking eh? They were white and retro looking and where just 100 plus.
heh. got them in the end. Kinda half regretted not getting this lamp in Australia, but oh well, glad I got nicer ones now. As a friend smsed "your own lights". Yes. I'm finally owning my own lights. Happpeeeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment