Friday, March 02, 2007

Happy birthday to me


I'm turning another year older tomorrow. In a matter of fact, just 1 hour and 20 mins away. ha.

Glad. Been tussling with some fears about the future. Today, somehow, they came to a resolution today via a good friend/mentor who came by. He said about his life - how he felt he was in the centre of the will of God. Therefore he does not need to worry about the now or future. Bingo. Right smack what I needed to hear. And found a clearer direction of where to head - was really bugged for days.

New year, new dreams. I want to shake off the dust and rise. I'm looking forward. To tomorrow, to the year ahead. But first, I think I'd better get some zzzz. Drove to the airport this morning - absolutely loved it, especially the part where the roads emerges to a highway on Benjamin Sheares Bridge - it's like emergence. My favourite part of the drive - where everything that seemed bleak and ordinary changes to be something wide, broad and forward. Moving forward.

No comments: