Tuesday, March 20, 2007

random



I like to blog. Brings some form of sanity and stability.

Finally bought Hoops and Yoyo! Been wanting to purchase that for a long time. Grin. The colours are the colours of my room. Hmm... I must line my toys up and see if I need to purchase another wooden plank for them. Oh yes... and also PINK paint! Hee. Maybe I should buy some retro vintage textile tomorrow... The joys of online shopping. ha! maybe a vintage sesame street teeshirt or Cd? heh...

anyway... I'm mulling over my loss of personal time. Was in office about 10 hours today. Should be sleeping soon. Well... I packed in some piano time and some email time and some surfing time and some blogging time.

Glad to bump into people today... and also have Steven pop by to the office. Brought some joys. Didn't realise Nescafe Latte is quite nice. Good of Steven to get that for me. Sure needed it. Looked like a panda this morning.

Okies... I think I better sleep in if not I'd risk looking like one again.

Let me think of retro textiles and what else to buy online... ...

No comments: