these few days are really trying.
thought the good days are here after a few crazy weeks... i was actually feeling happy. then another situation crops up. sigh. guess it's not our right to feel happy. But at least there is joy.
woke up at 630am today. actually went for breakfast and shopped for groceries. Went back to eat my fav century egg and chix porridge. Yum. Sometimes the familliar is comforting. glad to just chill out and read... key thought of the day - unity & diversity for creativity to flourish. hmm... ntuc @ kiliney is really good - cheaper herbs & fresh produce. Could get my party budget under $30. great! found a great gadget - an ice cube tray that has a cover - all you have to do is to pour the water through an opening - brilliant!
word for the day - bless. really had to choose to. maybe spiderman feels the same way. when he doesn't feel like saving the day, he still goes because his life is not his own. yeah. in a crappy mood, entirely not in mood to cook for party tonight. room & house still not totally packed. demands from parents. sigh. BUT BLESS. GIVE.
glad to get my room & house in some decent state. and also get to try real cool recipes! Made my own ice lemon mint tea (save money), garlic mayo, chilli tuna, chix wings and cheese fondue (almost, need to find a proper fondue set!). Oh yes, and some last minute prawn thing. Ha. Fun. Glad the peeps enjoyed it. ha. Fun to watch soccer together. Though I don't watch much, but its always fun to watch together. The engergy and excitement. Blah, too mad Man U lost - could feel the disappointmenta and sadness. Heh. Boys and their soccer.
I think i'll crash tom. Or monday. Ha. Run Run Run! I want to run! I ran on Friday!!! Need to calibrate my Nike Plus set.
Really hope things get better soon. Glad for the peeps who came over - sure lightened up the situation and day. Sigh, if not I'll be feeling more miserable. Families - how important that the atmosphere is loving, fun and safe. So people WANT to come home. Not escape. Maybe that's why I love travelling - somewhere far far away... meanwhile... I'll travel in my dreams...
No comments:
Post a Comment