Thursday, November 08, 2007

counting blessings

things have really been really tough this week. thankful for some encouragement:

- had lunch and hung out with an ex-colleague yest. was really good to talk through some stuff back at the old work place. Gave me a better perspective of what things were/are. beyond that, was good to hang out with him. He has always been a great elder brother... always taking care of me... and I can trust him to be reliable, on time and there. what a privilege to be a friend of him.

- things at office has been really tough and painful. But... the good things are that beyond work... my colleagues are a bunch of joy, fun and oozes wackiness together. super fun. and its quite amazing that we can connect both on a crazy level but also on a philosophical level which is rather uncommon. =)

- life may be tough... but if it is fruitful... it is worth it. am skimming through a book... and read about the difficulties a couple had to go through, esp the wife. And realised that out of their kids, 2 were the famed John and Charles Wesley who really changed history. Yup... hoping deeply that the series of prolonged pain I have to weather... will really bear fruit into something that will last, something that will leave a legacy. As of now, I believe my life has inspired many... and pray that it will continue to do so. I want to endure to the end. God help me.

No comments: