Saturday, November 03, 2007

Sweet Saturday


I feel satisfied.

haha.

The whole week was rather challenging and was just going from one activity to another. So many plans but no time to execute.

Happy. Stayed at home the WHOLE day. What a privilege. What a comfort. What a luxury.

Today was to sort, so I can plan and action. My room is finally back in order. After my parents decided to redo my floor and moved out all my stuff. Many things were in chaos after which. Now... my book shelves are in order. Now... I know what books I need to read and which to return. Hahahahahaha...

Scrubbed my toilet... and now its all clean.... hahahahahaha....

I made my first Chinese clear soup today - a combi of bittergourd (bleh, dun think I'll ever use that again), potatoes, onions, carrots, mushrooms and chicken. Turned out ok. Added a dash of vinegar for some twang. Roasted a drumstick marinated with rosemary and pink perppercorns. Ooh... I love my oven... the skin is a golden brown and tastes yummy! It looks like the map of Aust. Ha. so glad I cleared out the fridge this week... now I'm enjoying the fruit of my labour. Hahah. Knowing what I have and what I can use. and NOT buying anything else (which I do sometimes, buying something without a specific use just because its there)...and maximising what I have. Hee hee. Happy.

Find myself having a new determination and focus. Glad. Yes, a lot more land to conquer. Let's start with the finance pile... ...

No comments: