Friday, November 09, 2007

Relaxed.


What a nice day... I don't feel like gg back to work tomorrow. Thinking of the pace... and gg to the gym tom and feel tired already. grin.

Feel so relaxed. Feel happy.

Today was a nice pace... waking up ... heading to the supermarket and buy stuff. So thankful for the vouchers... God provides... so I can bless. Truly. Happily buy the ingredients without worrying... and it was awesome.

Glad to be focused on planning and getting stuff together. And reading. And sorting. And just blogging. hahahahahah

Ooh... I had lots of fun making the bread and butter pudding (my first attempt) and also some lemongrass beef marinade that ended up looking like rendang. Yum. Heh. So glad the bread and butter pudding was a hit! Happy. It was really easy to make. And glad it touched many. hee. I LURVVVVVVVEEEE my cheap toaster oven. Yay! Yummy... I like bread and butter pudding too. Next time, I will make the brandied choc sauce that goes with it. heee hee. The lemongrass beef marinade was good. But something was missing. Some tang and some kick. Could have added more lemongrass and some lime. Hee hee...

Just glad to hang out with family... and talk... and feel cared for, loved and supported. Just to connect, chat and laugh together. Very precious. =)

No comments: