
It's the new year. Just a few days and things are still really rough and tough. Am fighting on and its wearing me out. Yes, it's still raining.
Thankful for enough grace, enough strength to just a little longer, a little further. Its like running a marathon... and when it almost seems unbearable, a water station pops up or a friend comes by the side to cheer.
Glad a friend got me out of the house early this morning to Ikea. Heh heh, got to use my vouchers and got some really nice stuff - a new table, a spot light for my mirror ball and some knick knacks I really want.
Hmm... CNY is coming soon...
Glad I'm here at Starbucks with this good pal - just really need some company. To continue this writing project that was embarked on. Good, if not I'd just be moping at home and sleeping maybe. Ha.
Hmm... I want a bag of chips... (Argh... trying to get back to eating less...)
No comments:
Post a Comment