LOL.
Had a bunch of JC pals over for lunch and it was just hilarious. Besides catching up who's given birth, work stuff (the usuals)... there was also some reference to the past and its totally hilarious. I love how we have "aged" yet remain as crazy as ever. The guffaws, the chuckling just rings... even after these ten over years. Gosh. We knew each other more than a decade. *gasp* Soon... each of us will be 30 something... (Quick Jamie Cullum, write another song for this age group!) Just totally funny how I bumped into YQ's ex-fiance... and Jackie bumped into my ex-boyfriend. And also some bitching about ex-school mates. Haha. Felt like it was a folder from "Sex in the City" or something. Ha. Played our favourite past time game - Bridge. Really really fun and its just crazy just guffawing over the slight wins. I think our intelligence is pretty level, it was usually just losing over a set or too.
Mmm... watched STOMP... (yes, another DVD)... lovely... I love percussion. I love rhythm. I love bassie-ness. I wanna go Cuba. Haha... and yes... it was filmed in NY! Gosh. Is every other thing filmed there? Out of the 5 DVDs & 1 film I watched, 3 were filmed there. Glad I went to that Arts Mecca.. just happy I could "identify" with the places there. *feel happy*
Hmm... watched another chick flick (chick flick galore!)- Bridget Jone's Diary. Ha ha. Funny. Was good. "Sex in the City" is just a glamed up, souped up version of that. Ha. Kinda can identify with these shows. Hahahaahah. Giggled when Bridget had to meet happy & made marriage couples who seem to think that people who are single have something wrong with them *sickening*. Lol. Loved that scene. Grin... well.. this year's CNY is not that bad... just had TWO aunties who whispered... "Do you have a boyfriend"... the other who saw a photo of Kev and me... "Is he your boyfriend?". DUH. hahah.
Yeah... on some days I would LUUURRRVVVEEE to be attached and "happily" married with kids and all... but some days... I think of crappy marriages and the responsibility of ACTUALLY rearing kids and working at a relationship... the cons kinda weigh out the pros. I suppose... just live life as vivaciously as possible and even with a vengeance. Life can throw darts at me.. but I'm not gonna fall under it but face it and fight back. And as the river flows to the sea... as my mama says... let nature take its course. LOL. Let's see who I'll eventually end up with (or not!)
Happy CNY to me. I love myself *muaaaaaccccck*
Saturday, February 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment