Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Perspective.



today has been quite a whirlwind. Just felt like so many things happened all in one day. good lah... things are unraveling

dropped by the office and sent a good bye mail - felt happy to have some nice responses. feel very happy and free... something I have not felt for a long time... had lunch with an elder person and was just great to hear his perspective on my journey... and sure helped clarify many knots in my head. So so glad I met up to listen to his wise words... yay!

had to deal with not being able to get a policy due to a health condition but learning that there's hope. to look forward and not the past =)...haha.. took my mind away by doing shopping research... hahah... fun fun fun... went for a walk too... good... good... good...

Hee... I must love and embrace myself... *self hug*

No comments: