Thursday, June 16, 2005

Live life to the fullest.

Woah. And how on earth can God not exist?

This feels like winning games straight in a row. Or scoring a hat trick.

Woah.

Went back to my previous church's youth camp to say 'hi' and keep the ties.

At this time when I wonder have my life made an impact on others... at this time when I feel that the ministry God gives me is always individuals all over and not in a group... God allowed me to experience an answer to my questions.

As I walked into the camp compound... did not know what to expect... breathed in and walked in. Woah. Had such a welcome. From the youths whom I had sowed into their lives when they were kids! Woah. Hugs, excited 'Hi's and exchanges. Wow. Just am so touched. Thank you, God. Really needed this affirmation and comfort. As I walked on, it was good to be welcomed. It felt like home ground. And good to be totally comfortable. Yeah, it had not been totally easy adjusting and fitting in my new church. Still feel new. Heh. Not the 'da jie' anymore. Not used to not leading. Really is taking a lot to be still. Ok... anyway...

Had dinner and chats and small catch up sessions... Woah... really treasure these friends and love these youths. So glad to also feel and know I'm missed and treasured. So glad to continue to just chat. So glad the ties are strong. So glad the friendships are strong. So glad to be back. =)

As I stood there in the service, many thoughts and questions were racing across my head. Many strings were pulling at my heart. Wow. Remembered how they sent me off to KY - singing songs, celebrating my birthday, saying heart warming things. Remembered the times I had persevered and laboured and prayed my heart out for them. Ended up interceeding for them again, there and there. For them to have God's heart and live out His purpose.

Wow. It was great.

Then.... (drum roll....) one of the leaders went up and shared. She shared the same verse that I read last night(my poster with the verse fell... so I put it on my table and just had to look at it). Romans 8:15. Which spoke of overcoming fears and knowing your identity. AND... she challenged us to rise up in faith, to persist, persevere and advance. WOAH!!!!!!!!! I AM SO KNOCKED OUT!!! It was as if God was putting a full stop, no, an exclamation mark to the sentence He had formed over the last few days. *3 back flips and 2 cartwheels*

And she said she saw a picture where the gear is changed from the first to the fourth. And she challenged the youths to go reach out. Wow... and I was just wondering, did I make the right move to KY? And then I felt God said - Your work is finished here. *Breathe out...Let go*.

PLUS... the guest pastor said that he believed in living life to the fullest!!!! Woah... like Fei. And in enjoying life, we must not forget our purpose. To reach out and bless. Woah... AND not to be put off by efforts, obstacles... but have a PASSION to push through, to see it to the end. WOAH. Like Fei. WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! To have a vision to see generations changed, to see nations changed. Yes... reminding me of my vision... once again... =)

Then Clydia... came to me... she said ... See? Your prayers are answered. Woah. That statement. Gave me hope that yes, the labour I've laboured was not in vain. The prayers I prayed with tears are reaping joy now. The seeds I've planted are being watered. Thank you, God.

The whole night has been great. Would not have traded tonight with anything else. No where else I would have rather been.

Continue speaking, God. Love you. Lots.

Thanks. I really needed all these tonight. The wounds are healing. The questions are being answered. You are faithful, Father.

No comments: