Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Unlocking


Ooh... one of my best loved movies is Chocolat! Was reccommended by a dear friend in 04, as a passing remark at a DVD store. thanks to hollywood clicks.com... gotcha!

Hmm... i deeply love the movie, a rare movie that i would want to spend another 2 plus hours of my life to watch it again (variety is my badge, not repeatedness). Anyway... I love the story...

>> of how she waltzes to her own tunes, wears red shoes instead of black and sticks by what she believes in and pays the price

>> of painting how the church should be - "Do I want to speak of the miracle of our Lord's divine transformation? Not really, no. I don't want to talk about his divinity. I'd rather talk about his humanity. I mean, you know, how he lived his life, here on Earth. His *kindness*, his *tolerance*... Listen, here's what I think. I think that we can't go around... measuring our goodness by what we don't do. By what we deny ourselves, what we resist, and who we exclude. I think... we've got to measure goodness by what we *embrace*, what we create... and who we include." Deeply stirring

>> freedom from old tranquilite - where traditions that are binding and restricts freedom breaks... where what is hidden is shown in light, when love and passion is unlocked. Where people are free and happy.

>> And the subtle yet powerful acting by Julitte Binoche!!! moves me deeply

>> the whole ethereal feel to the movie... dreamy...

lovely lovely lovely...

No comments: