

Two things that popped up esp from the movie -
1>> What do we work for? Do we give up our dreams for money or use whatever we have to fulfill our dreams?
2>> Decide for yourself. I think that's what I need to do. Decide. And not be afraid of failure, future or being a fool.
Went to a Campus event tonight...
>> Returned to the place where my vision was fresh - the fire within
>> Reminded of what is important in life - live, love, learn, leave a legacy
>> Refreshed by the joy, commitment, love that is in the place
And really glad that I have good friends... who walk with me, eat with me, bother about me. I am deeply loved. Thank you - SY, Cly, Miss E, Gaby & the CP Peeps (I quite hip hop one eh? haha... I know you all read my blog one... hahaha)
Life. Its real. Can be harsh. Unpredictable. Dangerous. Painful. But fun. Joyful. Adventurous. Challenging. Making the best out of it.
2 comments:
i had to laugh at the hip hop twists. Miss E?! Gaby. haha.
we love you :) glad you were refreshed.
yeah. like missy elliot. grin. love ya too. You rock.
Post a Comment