Hmm... this morning was quite an adventure...
The heavy rain and the howling wind kept me up last night... struggled to crawl out of bed to see my dermie. Set me back some money... but glad for her. I see her every two years... and due to less stress (or better mgt of it), my skin has greatly improved.
Kinda proud of myself. First time I took the car on my own not knowing definitely where to park... manage to squeeze the car in some parking lot in Orchard and also at Lavender. And... I only managed to get horned twice. heh. Phew. Happy mom is not in Sing and Dad uses the car in the afternoons. Heh. Love last week's drive to the airport... it was a similar feeling as running in the wind. Wow. Love that!
Quite an adventure at the immigration office... hmm... this travelling thing has become so much more complicated... got to check aerosols, got to make sure the passport is machine readable or biometric etc etc. But kinda good, I feel more grown up. Heh.
Glad I have this whole day to myself - need to do the laundry, pack up, pack for the trips, read, I NEED A NAP! and clear my laptop space for more photos. heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment