phew... its finally the end of the week. heh.totally sleepy. yet feel so full and fulfilled both physically and emotionally
had supper after prayer meeting and it was SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD just to eat Sting Ray, Otah, Bah Chor Mee and Chix Wings. Woo. Perfect supper food. and best part is - i met two friends I haven't seen for a long time. a dear little gal whom I really dote on. prior to this... it was really good to be with YCers and also just to see them, hug them and just chat. I really feel home. YC is such a special place.
i feel free. just to be myself. i feel free from reins. I feel i have stepped out across the line and dare to have the confidence to be me. That was fun. And I feel a liberation to give others the freedom to be themselves. Beautiful. Good stuff.
its been a long time since i really chat with this deep dear friend of mine. somehow I felt free to reconnect with him with silly jokes and silly actions and later evolved into deep questions, theories and discussion. Many things still need to be discussed but... he poked at something that I need to address. Not being satisfied or content. I realise through him I am always looking for the next destination, the next thing to conquer... the next, the next... God, I want to be free.
Yes... I still need loads of courage to walk on...
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment