Gadgety-gadgety-gadgety-Hop!
Heeeeeeee heeeeeeeee heeeeeeeee. Wah. Some of really good friends pooled together and gave me something I really been wanting for years (its one of those you want and will almost never drag yourself to go get). Ooh.... the pen mouse on the tablet is ssssssssmmmmmoooooooooooooooothhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Nice. Now I can just scribble scribble scribble scribble scribble...
hahahahahah.... managed to buy music of the net.... hahahahahhaahaha
(I guess I don't really like technology for its sake. I just love the relational part. Haaaaa... and the creating part... and the fun part...)
Yay! I got through the week (today was a bit tougher - on coffee 'drip', ate McDonald's breakfast, ate a Snickers bar, ate Soya Bean ice cream and dinner). Gosh. But Yay! I had a great week. One of the happiest (and super thankful) week I ever had in months! But amidst that - is a deep rest. This is my Father's world. I don't know about tomorrow, but I know who holds my hand.
*eyes closing*
No comments:
Post a Comment