A breeze just swept across my face. Ah... the stillness of the night.
I think the greatest artistic push these few years had really been out of deep frustration, angst, anger and pain. Seeking to find relief from them, I create.
Its a great night. I finally measured the L and W for my curtains. Its been bugging me for months. And hahahaha... finally got the mirrorball to rotate and got the right spotlight to shine on it (thanks to my lighting expert friend and also the Ikea voucher from the Chias. Oh yes and my bro & dad for helping me fix it up). Heh.
Been crying and crying and crying. ARGH. Glad to let it out on the paintings. Sometimes pain has no name. Sometimes life does not make sense. Neither does God explain to us sometimes. Look at Job. I don't think he ever knew why he had to suffer so much.
Happy - to figure out how to use the chinese software and also to insert keyframes in FCP express. Glad. FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY got to do the abstract video piece of NY that I've always been wanting to do. FINALLY.
I feel sad. Very sad. Wants are granted, not demanded.
Let's count blessings - glad I had WL asked me out for lunch today and she gave me a pre-birthday treat! She's a lovely friend. Glad that Gloria Jeans have $2 offer for 2-6pm. Mmm... I had a yummy Hazelnut latte. Glad SY listened and prayed for me. Just glad someone bothers. Sigh... it has been so difficult...
Ok ok... tomorrow - I get to write a brilliant essay and also go cycling. So cheer up gal. It's late, go to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment