finally had some decent time alone this week... it's totally weird to stay home sat night but ha... that's what i did. hahahah
anyway...
had a good day
spent some time with a friend/mentor/father figure dude who dropped by over the weekend... miss the whole family... haha... anyway... yeah... was good to just eat lots of jap food together and ice cream... and be reminded of charging how much time is worth, having passion and deliberately investing in it over the years. yeah.
good good.
this 29-30 journey is SUPER interesting. this whole week is just full of reflection and relating what has happened over the last 29 years. Had a conversation with an ex-colleague and that lighted something in me. It gave worth and made sense of what I had accumulated the last 6 years of my working life. Wow. I do have a lot of experience. Many things seem to come together - like a good piece of advice from my colleague- that I should not just look at what I do not have but my experience, my brains, my knowledge. Wow. And finding my own voice , own sound (from my jazz research and history) and finding out what is me. Amazing.
I think I'm ready to move forward. Feel a lot more confident than ever before. Maybe its a process of being 30 soon - knowing who you are, what you want and going for it.
Rebuilding is complete. Time to branch out.
No comments:
Post a Comment