i feel a sense of accomplishment - finally packed up the messy storeroom. I like travelling. Coz before that it gives me the impetus to get some parts of my life in order. It is like a bookmark. Or the end of a chapter as I am starting a new one.
I packed, washed, sorted, throw... somehow throwing away things is rather cathartic. Feels good. feels like I'm moving on. feels like i'm shedding baggage and weight.
Packing up extended to washing the toilet, changing my bedsheet, dusting my art stuff and also checking my warranty for my broken camera - which I need to FIX! going to use my lomo cam tom too.
yeah... still a few more milestones on my list to go... but I'm getting there... for one... I'm really happy I'm finishing the books I've bought... and magazines etc. Kinda less time to roam nowadays and that's good, coz I use more of what I have instead of getting more and not using them. Glad I am using my sports wear and not just window shopping for them. Glad I am creating and not just looking at new software. Different seasons, some are to shop/browse, some are just getting down to doing it. Maybe it's also my journey of moving on to another decade. Grin
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment