Friday, August 24, 2007

persist.





The beauty of growing older is the greater understanding of time. This week is good - am very encouraged by journeying, persisting, persevering, pressing on and to know that this road I'm on, is not destination based. One question I asked myself was - have I been asking the wrong one? Should I be asking - how well have I followed Jesus versus what have I accomplished? Should I celebrate my growth rather than beat myself up over my weaknesses? Big visions don't realise in a short time, sometimes not even in one's lifetime. Good. I feel happier. God of hope. God of certainty. God of sheer inspiration.

Interesting days - went to PSA building, sat around the corporate boardroom and discussed about a puppet video. Strange. And the view is amazing - could see a bird's eye view of Singapore that tourists don't get to see! (They should start collecting entrance fees). Today's shoot was at NUS - spent a good 2 hours just waiting for the crew to come back as the van was parked at a season parking lot. Well... at least I got to read up on my Viet trip. Heh. And yum... what is a good production day without a good meal to round it up? Had Mee Goreng and Roti John (sinful sinful) at the Tg Pagar railway station (which I found out was not state land) ROCKS. Yum yum yum.

It's gonna be a packed weekend... next week too... gotta see when I can squeeze some time to run... missing it...

No comments: