Now I feel it. Back to real life. After such a long break. Its really weird getting back to the issues present before I left. Back to the noise. Back to life as it used to be. Life feels different, yet the same in some ways.
Pending decisions. Same frustrations. Demands.
Back to eating simply - as opposed to tasty food at Viet. Back to the gym - working out, training for a run. Back to work - fulfilling duties and ironing out the mundaness. Back to people's weaknesses. Back to parents' den. Back to the shopping malls. Back to wanting more.
Today was really tough.
Glad that someone gave me these two badges - made me feel happy. Glad that I could get a massage courtesy of the company. Feel rewarded for my trek in Viet. Glad there's still mango sorbet in the fridge.
Adjustment. Think I'll take the week... at least... To emulsify. To amalgate. To reconcile. To blend. To craft. To chart.
I feel happier thinking about the friends I made overseas. I feel happier thinking that life is not a problem to be solved, but an adventure. Am scared. Yet excited. Conquering on!
No comments:
Post a Comment