Reading "Heat"... I like the combination. It is not fiction yet it feels like a novel. Journey of a cook. Really a good read. Funny and real. Very Ratatooooeeeeee. ha.
Kinda lazed around tonight... nice. Been a pretty emotional week. Glad I can wind down. Got lots of stuff to do tomorrow... yet want to swim... chill and visit a new born baby. Oh yes... I need to see my cousin's baby too... hahaha.... S-L-O-W-L-Y.
Yup... swinging back to the rhythm of Singapore. Yet also retaining the Sabbath. Happy. I feel I'm not returning to the old but starting to carve a new. Changing the photos on my wall and also the stuff my display board. Replacing them with new ones! Am wearing new clothes and experimenting with new styles. Still playing with my travel photos. I love travelling......... and there's always this process of fusing the old and new.
Glad things at work is picking up. Really glad. It has been so painful and difficult. But... all things will work out well.
There is but, just an ache.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment